What kind of traditions do you have around the holidays? Decorate with a special theme....snowmen, reindeers? (we think after today...you'll absolutely want to!!!)
Well guess what we have for you...two beautiful holiday decorations from Designers Patti Milazzo and Linda Albrecht that will inspire you to want to include those in your holiday traditions and decor!!!
Designer: Patti Milazzo
We keep a wooden reindeer and sleigh set that holds candy in our family room. I’d love to update it as it’s become dated over the years but my kids are attached to keeping it as is so I decided to recreate the cute reindeer design with chipboard, the beautiful Graphic 45 Christmas Past collection and some help from Glue Arts adhesives.
Title: Reindeer Décor
- Trace wooden craft décor (reindeer pieces) onto chipboard and cut out with a craft knife and scissors. Ink edges with brown.
- Cover one side of each cut piece of chipboard with High Tac Adhesive using the Glue Glider Pro and apply the Holiday Spirit pattern paper on the body and Glad Tidings pattern paper to the antlers.
- Trim excess around chipboard with scissors and craft knife.
- Repeat Step 3 to cover other side of chipboard pieces and ink edges of each piece.
- Use small amounts of hot glue with Glue Arts Glue Gun to where the reindeer pieces join and briefly hold in place to set.
- Once the reindeer is assembled, attach decorative trim around the neck and secure with hot glue. Also use the Glue Arts Glue Gun to attach additional embellishments – bells, tag and punched holly leaves.
- Highlight embellishments and antlers with glitter glue to complete.